Personally Trained Online Terms and Conditions
This is a legal document that affects your rights, please read this carefully.
Agreement for participating in Online Personal Training Programs provided by Personally Trained Online.
The “trainer” refers to the Australian registered business – Personally Trained Online.
The “activity” refers to the participation in an online personal training program and general advice given.
- I acknowledge that it is a condition of participating in this activity that I do so at my own risk
- Each participant should seek medical advice PRIOR to commencing ANY exercise program.
- I accept all risks and hereby indemnify and release the online trainer, their agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters and any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the trainer, against all liability (including liability for their negligence and negligence of others) claims, demands and proceedings arising out of or connected with my participation in this activity.
- This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns
- I acknowledge that participating in this activity may involve risk of serious injury and even death from various causes including: overexertion, dehydration, equipment failure and accidents with equipment and surroundings
- I recognise the difficulties associated with these activities and attest that I am physically fit to participate safely in the activity and a medical practitioner has not advised me otherwise
- I understand the demanding physical nature of this activity and I am not aware of any medical condition, injury or impairment that will be detrimental to my health if I participate in this activity. In the event that I become aware of any medical condition or injury or impairment that may be detrimental to health if I participate in this activity my trainer will be immediately informed. By continuing to participate in this activity, I accept the risk despite the conditions and am still, and will always be under the terms of this agreement.
- I certify that I am 18 years or older and have read this document fully and understand it.
As this product is a subscription based service, termination of such services provided by Personally Trained Online must be given in advance and cannot be retrospective. Cancellations should be made in writing prior to being renewed automatically each month. Termination will take effect from the next date of renewal. All materials and intellectual property remains the sole ownership of Personally Trained Online. All client information will remain confidential and will not be used by or disclosed to a third-party.